A Journey Through Time – Horrible History Day

Today, we joined Peacock Class for our Horrible History Day! We dressed as characters from the past to bring history to life and participated in a range of activities linked to these historical figures.

We have had a fantastic day and would like to tell you all about our favourite parts of the day. Click on link to read our comments:

10 thoughts on “A Journey Through Time – Horrible History Day

1. Charleigh Richards

Some of us worked with Miss Hemsall and we learnt some Tudor dances. We had to dance with a partner. I danced with Riley and Thomas dance with Queen Elizabeth.

2. Lucas Kerry and Sam Cook

I learnt that Queen Elizabeth was naughty because she used to throw her shoes at people who annoyed her and if she was really angry she would chop people’s heads off.

3. Maisie Clarke

The most funniest part about the day was when Harrison had to pretend to be a girl in the Tudor dances because only boys and girls would dance together in pairs.

4. Lidia Lockwood

My favourite part was the dancing because I got to dance with Joel and he had to bow to me because the gentleman had to show respect to the young ladies in the olden days.

5. Megan Wetherill

My favourite part was the dancing and when we made the firework pictures. We met Guy Fawkes and watched a firework display.

6. Laine Cooper-Brown and Bradley Adams

I really enjoyed meeting Amelia Earhart and making paper airplanes with her. After we had made them, we tested them and flew them in the sky to see who was the winner.

7. Jack Gilbert and Logan Cox-Lowe

When we meet the Egyptian Mummy, we got to practice writing our name in hieroglyphics. Some of us had to match the symbols to the letters to crack a secret code.

8. Ethan Richards

I really enjoyed going upstairs on the bus to make a paper aeroplane. I also enjoyed the Tudor dancing with phoebe